TinyLoad for import games and update blocking
TinyLoad simply launches the disc in the drive. No options, no menus. A very simple region free app that does not require installation to your drive.
What you should install first
What you need
- SD Card (an SDHC card is also suitable if you are at firmware version 4.0 or higher)
What to download
- Get the latest version of TinyLoad from this page.
- Unzip the Tinyload file and copy the TinyLoad directory and its contents to the apps directory on the SD card.
- I.e., you should have sd:/apps/TinyLoad/boot.elf, sd:/apps/TinyLoad/icon.png and sd:/apps/TinyLoad/meta.xml when you are done.
- Put a disc in the drive
- Start the TinyLoad app in Homebrew Channel