Page template helps you create a new page for the tutorial
Include a brief description telling the users what the tool in this page does and why they would want to install it. Change the title on the above line starting with + to summarize the tool's key use in a simple sentence.
What you should install first
- Include dot points like this to list tools that need to be installed first.
- You can indent by starting with a simple space and link to pages like this
What you need
- SD Card
- List any other hardware the user needs here
What to download
- List files needed and provide offsite links preferably to download pages with the latest version like this.
- Create a list of steps to install the tool on the user's Wii
- Create indented points to provide comments on a particular step
Using the tool
- Either use dot points like this to list features of the tool, or a numbered list for a sequence of steps
Updating the tool
- Give a quick note of how to reinstall a new version of the application
- What do I use this section for?
- To answer frequently asked questions, of course.
- List the pages that might come next, to simulate a linked tutorial.